Workshop Presenter Application
Complete the online form below or download the pdf and mail in.
The deadline for applications is March 1, 2018.
- Workshop presenters will be notified of acceptance by May 1, 2018. The Gathering Committee will try to accommodate all session requests. However, the actual day and time that a particular workshop is scheduled may not be available at that time. If you need your presentation to be scheduled on a certain day or time, please provide details of the circumstances and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Please be aware that we may need to edit the information you provide in the interest of brevity or clarity.
- Workshop presenters must register for the Gathering and pay the registration fee. Bereaved Parents of the USA does not provide speaker fees for workshop presenters.
- If you are the author of a book for sale, please contact Janet at Centering Corporation to inquire about having your book made available in the gathering bookstore. You can reach Janet at 402-553-1200.
- If you have a book, we ask that you don’t make repeated references to it or read from it during your workshop. Past attendee evaluations have indicated a negative reaction when authors refer repeatedly to their books in the workshop setting. Instead, please mention it at the beginning of the workshop, and let the group know if it is available at the gathering book store.
- Attendees of past gatherings have asked for more specific information on certain workshop topics. Please indicate below in the additional information field if your workshop will contain references to: ADC’s (After Death Communications) or Religion
BPUSA will not be responsible to provide A/V equipment to workshop presenters. If A/V equipment is needed please make your own arrangements.
Bereaved Parents of the USA does not provide speaker fees for workshop presenters. Workshop presenters must pay the registration fee to participate in the Gathering.
For questions regarding the application process, contact Liz Boenig
Or call: 979-571-2426