BPUSA Gathering Conference
“Reflecting and Connecting”
July 22-24, 2022
Le Méridien St Louis Clayton Plaza Hotel
7730 Bonhomme Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Workshop Presenter Application
The deadline to submit applications is March 1, 2022
- Workshop presenters must register for the Gathering Conference.
- Bereaved Parents of the USA does not provide speaker fees for workshop presenters
- Workshop presenters will be notified of acceptance by April 1, 2022.
- We will try to accommodate all session requests. If you need your presentation to be scheduled on a certain day or time, please provide details of the circumstances and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- The availability of A/V equipment will be limited.
- If you are the author of a book for sale, please contact Barbara Dietrich, our Gathering Coordinator at 813-340-9120 to discuss having your book available at the Gathering.
- If you have a book, we ask that you don’t make repeated references to it or read from it during your workshop. Past attendee evaluations have indicated a negative reaction when authors refer repeatedly to their books in the workshop setting. If you wish, however, you may mention it briefly and let the group know if it is available at the Gathering.
For questions regarding the application process, contact Bob Burash at